Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sorting and Packing Orphanage Donations for Ecuador


I am a little overwhelmed today as I prepare for our trip. I am starting the packing process and it is very time consuming. I am not so much worried about Jason and I but more concerned that Cameron and Emmy will have everything they need as well as everyone on the team. I am also trying to figure out exactly how to pack all of these items!! What a great problem to have! Look at all of these donations! This actually isn't even all of them. We have such a great opportunity before us to bless the children and workers in both of these orphanages! So thank you to everyone who donated items for these kiddos. You made this happen!! We cannot thank you enough!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you now have a blog! I look forward to especially reading about the Ecuador trip. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete