Wednesday, February 13, 2013


Last night was our third and final home study visit. Hopefully, our home study will be complete within the week. Yahoo!!!! That is a huge step in the adoption process complete.

The kids had a great evening with our social worker, Joyce. I sat in the office while she sat at the table and "interviewed" each of my kids. I could hear their responses to each of her questions. I enjoyed listening to what my kids had to say. I was so proud of them. They are growing so much, not just physically but in wisdom.  I also loved hearing how excited the kids are to adopt their new brother. He can't get here soon enough! Noah did claim that he would be busy making baby food and changing diapers when "M" gets home. I think I might have to hold him to that! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment